OT: Dave Allen Getting things done plugin for MS Outlook.

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Mon Jan 23 18:48:43 MST 2006

First - Sorry for the word MS -

Almost a year ago their was a discussion about a better task list, perhaps
written in JAVA or as part of the Ev/FF suit.  Anyway I mentioned that I was
looking for something that would do subtasks with dynamic prioritization, kind
of like the Franklin or Getting Things Done methods of time management.  I
said they have popular plug-ins for MS Outlook so some one should be working
on something similar in the OS community.  But this just seemed to spark some
interest in where I say the MS plugins.  I could not recall then, but I just
stumbled across one today and thought I would share for the benefit of those
half dozen people who seemed very interested then.

http://gtdsupport.netcentrics.com/add_in/index.html