multiple logins & devices

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 11:04:28 MST 2006

Something I haven't gotten working in my FC4 is
allowing multiple simultaneous sessions to share
devices such as sound or dvd/cdrw.

I'd like to allow my kids to switch to their own
session without logging off my wife or myself. That's
no problem, but then things like sound or dvd access
doesn't work because the devices are already under the
control of the first user.

I'm pretty sure this is permissions thing, but I don't
know where/how to adjust this. Anybody know how to do
this?

Thanks

Shin zen ni rei
-j