Need advice from Phoenix area technology professionals

Gene Holmerud geneous at cox.net
Thu Jan 26 09:47:35 MST 2006

Siri Amrit Kaur wrote:

>On Thursday 26 January 2006 06:53 am, Devin Rankin kindly wrote:
>

>>The weather here is not for everyone.  We are in our 100th day without rain
>>fall.  Every summer, there are 10 days or so where the temp gets over 110.
>>

>Yeah, but the winters here more than make up for the summers. What've the
>temps been this week? Mid-60's to mid-70's? Month after month... Bliss!
>
>Siri Amrit

Remember, there is nothing to shovel in the winter time.  Affordable and
reliable air-conditioning (home, car, work) and snow blowers level the
playing field.

I commute a lot by bicycle and I have never not peddled because of the
temperature (yes over 110, and under 50), but I choose another method
when it rains.

Gene