programming on linux

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:01:11 MST 2006

If you are wanting to keep up with the newest techs, Python and Ruby are the
way to go. The core Linux languages are C/C++, PERL, and shell scripting
(atleast from my experience). Python is starting to take over the PERLs
role, but PERL is well entrenched I think.

I am hoping to hunker down and learn Python here pretty soon. Many of my
favorite games are now using it for UI and modding capabilities, so I figure
I better learn it so I can play with their stuff.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell