OT: High speed without ISP?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Jan 23 14:13:00 MST 2006

JD Austin said:
> This page has all the links you need to clue them in:
> http://my.qwest.net/nav4/solutions/pwr_tools/static_ip/product_info/staticip.html

Nope.  Still clueless.

I was just in a chat with them, pointed them at the page and they promptly
tried to sell me the "Qwest Choice Deluxe" service *with* ISP instead of
the "Qwest Choice Internet Basic" service on the page you reference.  I
asked them where the "Qwest Choice Internet Basic" service is fully
described and they pointed me at the Deluxe service again.  "Julie" then
informed me that there is no service without an ISP, despite what any web
pages say.

Sigh.  It'd be funny if it wasn't so typical and frustrating.

I found this page with Google:
http://my.qwest.net/nav4/solutions/internet/bbb.html

I'll have to try again on the phone to get any answers out of them, I hope.

Alan