OT: High speed without ISP?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Jan 23 13:17:45 MST 2006

JD Austin said:
> This page has all the links you need to clue them in:
> http://my.qwest.net/nav4/solutions/pwr_tools/static_ip/product_info/staticip.html

Qwest Choice Internet Basic looks like what I want.  Quoting this page:
http://my.qwest.net/nav4/solutions/at_a_glance/ataglance.html

"Qwest ChoiceTM Internet Basic - -Qwest.net offers something especially
designed for Qwest DSL customers that simply want access to the
Internet..... and maybe a static IP connection."

I'll have to call and refer them to this page.  Even the links to "Learn
more" about this product do not mention this product.  Must be the case of
a new offering created without telling anyone or updating the ancilary
pages.

Thanks for the link.

Alan