Is the PLUG web server down?

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Mon Jan 23 11:48:36 MST 2006

der.hans wrote:
> Am 23. Jan, 2006 schwätzte Bupkus so:
>
>> I wanted to view the archives before I post.
>
> There was a problem with the network connection the list server was on.
>
> Cox in its infinite wisdom then had problems with DNS. There's a reason
> that multiple DNS servers are listed, but it seems to beyond Cox's
> understading... :(
>
> Anyway, it looks like Cox finally noticed things are back up. Nice of
> them
> considering it was their connection that went down to begin with...

Based on the subject of the message.  I want to be clear that the
"website" and the "mailing list" (and its archives) are hosted in
different locations and by different providers.  As far as I know there
was no interruption to service to the website only the mailing list (and
archives). :)

--
Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies