Is the PLUG web server down?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jan 23 11:30:00 MST 2006

Am 23. Jan, 2006 schwätzte Bupkus so:

> I wanted to view the archives before I post.

There was a problem with the network connection the list server was on.

Cox in its infinite wisdom then had problems with DNS. There's a reason
that multiple DNS servers are listed, but it seems to beyond Cox's
understading... :(

Anyway, it looks like Cox finally noticed things are back up. Nice of them
considering it was their connection that went down to begin with...

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffler