RHEL/CentOS Repository clues

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Jan 19 22:39:18 MST 2006

EasyNews is a Tier 1 mirror for CentOS:
ftp://mirrors.easynews.com//linux/centos  (FTP / HTTP)
CaveCreek is a Tier 2 mirror as well:
ftp://centos-distro.cavecreek.net/   (FTP / HTTP / RSYNC)

Both EasyNews and CaveCreek Webhosting are good and are in Phoenix. I
downloaded a complete set of CD ISO's of CentOS off of both mirrors with
very little wait.

  - Tony