looking for web-based mail management interface

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Jan 12 12:37:37 MST 2006

I am looking for a very simple web-based mail management interface written
in perl or PHP (or maybe ruby or python or other).

It needs to allow a site admin to:
- add new email accounts
- remove or disable email accounts
- reset passwords for email accounts

And allow regular users to:
- change password
- setup email alias (or forwarding)

I am not using any SQL; I will modify the code as needed to support where
I keep my passwd files and aliases files. (It is a virtual hosting setup;
email accounts are not Unix regular users.)

I have found several programs, but they are all bigger or bundled with
something else. I started listing some at
http://www.reedmedia.net/misc/mail/mail-admin-interface.html

Do you know of any simple CGI I can quickly reuse?

(So I don't have to spend a day writing one from scratch. Somewhere I
have a CGI I wrote to allow users to configure their spamassassin white
lists; maybe I can modify it.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/