Linux presentation in east Mesa

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 06:39:04 MST 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 12:00 am, der.hans wrote:
> Am 11. Jan, 2006 schwätzte Jerry Davis so:
> > On Wednesday 11 January 2006 05:33 pm, der.hans wrote:
> >> moin, moin,
> >>
> >> I got the following from someone else:
> >>
> >> ###
> >> I have had a request from the Mesa Senior Center to present information
> >> on Linux and linux programs that can be use to a Mesa Computer Club on
> >> the 16th of January.  I have been trying to reach you and Alan to see if
> >> you could come and do a presentation with me on Linux OS for this group.
> >>  As far as I know they are living in a senior park on Elsworth just
> >> south of Baseline in Mesa and they are planning for Linux to be their
> >> subject of interest for a meeting scheduled 16th of January from about
> >> 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm.  The contact point is Richard Nash at the Mesa
> >> Senior Center. ###
> >>
> >> If you're interested in giving a presentation next week please let me
> >> know and I'll put you in contact with the person who made the request of
> >> me.
> >>
> >> ciao,
> >>
> >> der.hans
> >
> > is there going to be a decent projector there? so, a demo can be done.
>
> I don't know. Hopefully we can find out tomorrow night.

I was at my first meeting last month... there was a projector there. Any
chance on getting that one to use?

--
Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown
Registered Linux User: 275424

This email's random fortune: Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them
WHAT to do
and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity.
		-- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.