cat5e cable

Eric "Shubes" plug at shubes.net
Sun Jan 8 10:59:24 MST 2006

Many thanks to Frank and others who replied. I'll be sure to check for
the CMP rating in the future.

FWIW, I ended up checking the unboxed wires for continuity and they were
all ok so I went ahead and used them (easier to do because I was running
4 lines through an insulated wall (talk about PITA)). I haven't
completed the job yet, but things are progressing nicely (knock wood).

Thanks again!

--
-Eric 'shubes'