OT: Ad Matrix

Ric Whitney rw at xend.net
Fri Jan 6 09:24:18 MST 2006

Have you heard about the milliondollarhomepage guy?  Well, I am thinking that
something based on his idea is going to have a place on regular webpages.  I am
starting this up at http://admatrix.us.  The site idea has changed from what it
is now.  If you go to http://americanhomepros.com , you'll see an
implementation of the latest idea.

Now if any of you have anything to advertise, I would like to extend an offer
for free advertisement in the ad matrix.  Because these messages are available
to the public, I need to put an end date to this offer.  So 1 week from today,
the 13th of January, this offer will expire.  Just put PLUG in the comments
when you fill out your info.  Also, please only use one block.

Thanks!

Ric Whitney
Transcend Development
"Producing the next phase of your internet presence"
http://xend.net
Premium Quality Web Hosting
http://xendhosting.com
rw AT xend.net