The perfect Screen Saver for our Windoze friends...

Richard Wilson r.wilson9 at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 20:34:26 MST 2006

I got this from a friend in Europe... I haven't had a chance to check it
out yet, but it looks fun...

Construct and package a Linux LiveCD so that it will install using the
standard Microsoft Windows install process and will operate as a
standard Windows screensaver. Answering the most common concern about
open source software, this article shows that, yes, Linux will run under
Windows.

        http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-scrnsave/

        This approach runs Linux inside Windows inside a virtual machine
        with QEMU (http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/).

        Very nice...
--
Richard Wilson