dual boot hell!

joe joe at tlnf.com
Tue Jan 3 07:51:19 MST 2006

Mike, the advice and tips you've received from Craig are going
to be far more useful and trustworthy than anything I might
offer, but for whatever it may be worth, I'll pass along an
idea that helped me get dual boot set up on a laptop that had
winXP preinstalled:

If you can get a copy of the Knoppix live CD, it has a program
called 'qtparted' that allowed me to set up partitions when
Mandriva 2006 was unable to do it for me.