resend - need email server recommendation

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Tue Feb 28 09:02:08 MST 2006

http://shupp.org/toaster/

Very detailed howto on setting up a virtual-domain-centric qmail.
You'll end up with :
  - qmail MTA
  - Courier IMAP & POP
  - vpopmail : program for managing virtual domains in qmail.
  - ezmlm mailling list manager
  - autoresponder support
  - qmailadmin : Perl CGI that lets you manage just about everything
through a web interface. (vpopmail, mailing lists, and autoresponders)
  - SquirrelMail webmail
  - optional instructions for spamassassin, clamav, simscan, and a
bunch of other handy stuff.

The mailing list for this setup is active and helpful.  I've been
running this setup on a FC2 box for about 8 months with 0 troubles.
It's really nice.

alex