gnucash

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Tue Feb 14 08:43:11 MST 2006

Mike wrote:
> I use debian. I already did a 'locate gnucash' and the only thing that is on
> my system is a partial .deb package. The repositories are not doing well at
> the momentso I can't apt-get it. Maybe I should d/l an olderversion! Any
> recomendations which/where to get it?

For security reasons alone, fix your repositories.   Note that GNUCash
might be the application with the single most number of rare
dependencies on the planet.  I can pretty much guarantee you will not be
able to download an old GNUCash package and make it work.  GNUCash's
dependencies is one of the very reasons something like apt exists. :)

--
Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies