kmail / gnucah

bmike101 at cox.net bmike101 at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 18:15:31 MST 2006

thanks for your help guyswhat I spent today doin is reloading my old distribution (among other things) but now I am at a loss.... how do I get gnucash. I tried to apt-get it but that was a no go.
would someone share with me their sources.list as mine is three years old?
(yes.... I still have my /home)

another thing..... kmail isn't working. I type it into the command line and nothing happens. even the CPU activity monitor shows that nothing is happening.

ps~ it probably is a good thing that apt-get wasn't working seeing as that is what broke it in the first place