plug] Who all is going to SCaLE 4x?

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sun Feb 5 19:11:03 MST 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Michael R. Crusoe wrote:

> Anybody else going? If so we should meet up for drinks at the Friday nigh
> social. Otherwise I'll mostly be on the exhibition floor representing the
> League of Professional System Administrators (LOPSA) at their booth.

I'll be running the CACert ( http://www.cacert.org/ ) booth --
which provides webserver and related certificates, signed by
their CA [which is already inserted into the browser
certificate store in CentOS ;) ], and doing identity
authentications -- on Saturday and Sunday.

Pre-regiser at the CACert site for free, and reply the
the ping email.  Stop by, say hi, and get signed up, and chat
for a while.

-- Russ Herrold