Who all is going to SCaLE 4x?

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:33:37 MST 2006

Michael,

  I will probably be attending.  I went last year, it was great.  I had an
interesting chat with the Wikipedia people.  The BSD booth was fun.  The
Gentoo people are dedicated hacker types.  The Debian crew had their stuff
together.  I also got to try a Wifi phone!  Depending on who you are and how
you look at it, there is a lot to offer at SCALE.

-Josh