OT: Hands Off Google!

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss at granroth.org
Thu Feb 2 12:56:02 MST 2006

On Thursday 02 February 2006 12:28, Joshua Zeidner wrote:
>   Remember, Hitler was Time Man of the Year in 1938!

As well he should have been.  Bin Laden should have been the Time Man of the
Year for 2001, in my opinion.  The Time "Person of the Year" (as it is
apparently now called) is not an honor.  Instead, it is meant to recognize,
and I quote: "the single person who, for better or worse, has most influenced
events in the preceding year."  Can you think of anybody who influenced the
world more than Hitler in 1938?

Kurt