Spamassassin Per User

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Fri Dec 22 08:02:23 MST 2006

This is not the Bayes filter.  This is just standard rules such as the point
threshold, whether or not to use pyzor, bayes,...

I have changed the database user and am seeing the same issue.  It is very
frustrating to see 2 different responses.  I would be happier if I saw the
same results either way with both the tool and when receiving mail.

Gilbert