Mail question

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 06:31:58 MST 2006

I need some help on try to figure this one out. I have a server that sets
off in a DMZ and this servers job is to send alerts out as needed via SMTP.
This works fine for sending email outside the building, but for addresses
that resolve back into the building I am prohibited from send it out only to
come right back in. To solve this problem I need to some how put a MX record
in the hosts file or configure the e-mail system on the box to forward just
that domain to an internal relay server.

BTW, I am using Postfix to send the e-mail out and no incoming e-mail is
allowed.