looking for Nortel Contivity VPN linux client

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 19 15:43:11 MST 2006

I am searching for the install bits for the Nortel Contivity VPN client (also known as Apani VPN client)
for Linux. The install bits would be in a file called

cvc_linux-rh-gcc3-3.3.tar.gz or cvc_linux-rh-gcc3-3.3.src.rpm

My company uses a version of this but they only supply the Windows install bits.
I would like to get it working under Linux as well. I see someone with a nickname
of deez0n from Phoenix area posted to the Ubuntu forums that he got this working
in Ubuntu so I am hoping that person is on this list.

Thanks for any help.
--
Steven A. DuChene