printer

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Mon Dec 18 12:55:46 MST 2006

I must be retarded. I got a pinter and can not set it up. I got a hewlett
packard deskjet 932C. (it was free so I didn't have a choice)
linuxprinting.org (or whatever it is called now) says that it works
perfectly. User comments say that with the hpdj driver (included in
debian) 'works well' but that the stp driver is better. Does anyone here have
any experience with this and could I get some comments from you guys (and any
gals is welcome as well).

My other problem is that I don't know how to set up either. Please let me know
so that I can write it onto a 3x5 card and file it away and not have to bug
you about it again:)