medical practice software

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Dec 18 11:48:48 MST 2006

Am 18. Dec, 2006 schwätzte Nathan Aubrey so:

> A doctor friend of mine is working on setting up a clinic that will only see
> patients who do not have insurance of any kind, including government types.
> It will be a cash based only clinic with all services being as close to cost
> as possible, with overhead expenses built in and such, but a non-profit
> clinic. I was curious if anyone knows of any type of medical software for
> tracking patients and history information. I know several commercial apps,
> but they tend to be quite expensive. Are there any open source apps of this
> nature?

I haven't looked at it for a couple of years, but there was GNUmed.
There's also an Odonto Linux that I've never looked at.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators  https://LOPSA.org/
#  Motorräder töten nicht. Motorräder werden getötet.