medical practice software

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon Dec 18 10:40:09 MST 2006

All,

A doctor friend of mine is working on setting up a clinic that will only see
patients who do not have insurance of any kind, including government types.
It will be a cash based only clinic with all services being as close to cost
as possible, with overhead expenses built in and such, but a non-profit
clinic. I was curious if anyone knows of any type of medical software for
tracking patients and history information. I know several commercial apps,
but they tend to be quite expensive. Are there any open source apps of this
nature?

nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations