net neutrality commercials?

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon Dec 18 09:15:55 MST 2006

I still don't understand what it is. I have read a few things and it seems
they were quite confused as well. Atleast, they made no sense to me. When
someone I trust finally takes a stand one way or another, hopefully he'll
explain to me why so I can make a decision.

Is there a clear explanation of it? Or does anyone care to take a stab?

On Monday 18 December 2006 09:02, Dan Lund wrote:
> I think I've finally seen which side the cable companies are on now...
> I didn't even know there was a side to be on really until I just saw a
> commercial sponsored by the cable data and telecommunications
> committee (something like that) that stated that net neutrality was
> something concocted by the silicon valley companies to keep you paying
> for their services.  (with a man laying on a bed, money falling on
> him)
> At the end it had:
> "Net Neutrality is bad for consumers"
> on a black screen.
>
> hoa boy....

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations

      _   _____   ______  ___   ___   ______
     | | | ____| / _____| | |   | |  / _____|
  _  | | |  ___| \____  \ | |   | |  \____  \
  \___/  |_____| |_____/  |_______|  |_____/

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
          < Romans 10:9 KJV >