net neutrality commercials?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 09:02:52 MST 2006

I think I've finally seen which side the cable companies are on now...
I didn't even know there was a side to be on really until I just saw a
commercial sponsored by the cable data and telecommunications
committee (something like that) that stated that net neutrality was
something concocted by the silicon valley companies to keep you paying
for their services.  (with a man laying on a bed, money falling on
him)
At the end it had:
"Net Neutrality is bad for consumers"
on a black screen.

hoa boy....

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte