Image Viewer Printing

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 21:43:21 MST 2006

This evening I took a window shot (using Alt-PrtScr in ubuntu).  I
saved it to the desktop which made a .png file.  When I double
clicked, it opened in image viewer.  The print preview looke fine.  I
was even impressed that it apparently automatically choose landscape
mode.  I printed it from there to my HP LJ4 which is on an XP machine
(the default printer for the Ubuntu box), but it came out as a totally
BLACK page and I have no idea why.  Any ideas?

BTW, I then loaded Open office writer and inserted picture from file
(same screenshot file) and printed it to the same printer and it came
out fine.

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss