party/town hall

Shawn Badger sbadger at cskauto.com
Thu Dec 14 08:26:09 MST 2006

I would like to bring a whole bunch of old computer stuff to get rid of,
if that is OK.
Here is a list of some of the stuff siting in my garage just waiting for
a new home:
19" Viewsonic
15" CRT touchscreen
2 port Avocent KVM's
SCSI card
3U case with lots of fans
a bunch of various cables
and a couple pc's in various states.

I have been trying to make it over to AZ Strut for some time now, but
never have because of the limited drop off times. I will bring all the
stuff and people can take what ever they want and if some on stops by AZ
Strut (or any good place to donate this kind of stuff) I would
appreciate it.