strange erratic behavior..Memory testing

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 00:07:23 MST 2006

--- eculbert <eculbert at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Josef, and others.
>
> All knoppix, at least thru this summer, have
> memtest86
> on them. It is a small CLI type program with minimum
> graphics.
>
> To start it, put a knoppix disk (or any live and
> some
> install disks that have it on them) in and boot from
> it ONLY AT THE BOOT PROMPT enter the following:
> 'memtest' and hit the return/enter button!! It then
> starts the small routine to test the ram on your
> system.

Second post by me.

I just uploaded to my webpage a .jpg of where it is on
the knoppix cdrom. Pardon the large font I use as I AM
having eyesight problems due to both glaucoma and
cataracts now.

http://www.geocities.com/eculbert/knoppix_boot_isolinux.jpg

This image is off of knoppix 5.0.1 2006-06-01

/////////