Challenging and expensive weekend

Robert N. Eaton Motheaton28 at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 23:53:35 MST 2006

Motheaton28 at aol.com wrote:
> moreejt at pcxperience.com wrote:

>>> Xandros 3.0.1 Deluxe
>>>

>> xandros includes nvidia drivers.  it may be using them.  look at the
>> file /etc/X11/xorg.conf.  Look for the lines that say 'driver'  One of
>> them will say
>>   driver nv
>>   or driver nvidia
>> or driver vesa
>> etc.
>>

> Driver  "nvidia"
>
> Bob

I also found a reference at the SUSE/Novell site for an "NVIDIA
Accelerated Graphics Driver for Linux-x86 (version:1.0-9756)" for this
card (GeFORCE 6600oc).  I couldn't find a date on the reference, but I
suspect it was fairly recent.  I googled this cited driver but there
were no hits.

/etc/X11.xorg.conf provided no info on the driver version.

Bob