PhxBUG Meeting

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Mon Dec 4 21:07:32 MST 2006

Chances are that I won't be there. Could you let me know how that goes? My brother is going to be a marine, and I am very interested in the idea of the military adopting open source software.

If anyone was planning to attend the PhxBUG meeting tomorrow, there's
been a change of plan:

We'll meet tomorrow at 7:00pm at Casey Moore's to welcome back our long
lost Marco, recently back from a fitness, obedience, and martial arts
camp (Marine Boot Camp). The topic will be open source advocacy with the
US Armed Services. ;)

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com