Flash player - Solved

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 21:47:07 MST 2006

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.  I added the flash repository as
Craig suggested, and installed.  Seems to work (as well as it can anyway).  I
don't understand why it didn't work before, the only thing the package
install did differently is make links to the two files instead of copying
them to the plugins directory.   I didn't check to see if the files were the
same though, I suppose it could have been a bad set of files before.

Anyway, this is off my curiosity list now.  I try to avoid anything like
sites with flash anyway...