Dell giveaway (addendum)

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 00:13:15 MST 2006

Hmmm, are there different versions of flash then?  I installed the plugin for
firefox, and typing about:plugins in the URL bar shows it active, but most
sites with flash still don't work.  Maybe I did something wrong...
I never really worried about it too much. I have to have windows for a couple
of things, so if there's a site I really need that requires it, I just wait
until I have it up and running for something else.  I dream of the day I can
kick Windows out the window...