Dell giveaway (addendum)

Nick Estes nick at nickstoys.com
Fri Aug 18 23:14:04 MST 2006

Boot into windows for flash?  Works just fine for me in both firefox and
opera in Linux.  While I'm definitely of the opinion that flash websites
are ill conceived at best, I don't think subjecting myself to something
worse like finding a computer that can boot into windows would make me
feel better about it.  (-=

 	--Nick