Deru

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:40:50 MST 2006

On 8/10/06, Joseph Sinclair <plug-discuss at stcaz.net> wrote:

Some parts of the valley even have choices for cable (besides just Cox).
 Not necessarily recommending it, just mentioning that you have choices.

Curious.  I have long had the impression that we had no location served by
more than one cable company due to the normal means of delivery and deals
with local governments for exclusivity.  Do you know of real locations where
a home user has a choice of cable ISPs?

--
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the
transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them."

Patrick Henry quote