high speed wireless over 3 miles..

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Thu Aug 10 07:32:33 MST 2006

Heard black hat demo'd a cantenna with a 125 mile range.  Also heard
they are for sale as a kit for $40.

If you are looking to DIY, try a cantenna.  Google for cantenna - even
O'Reilly has an article on the subject:
http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/weblog/view/wlg/448

I'm no expert on this matter - all I ever built was an aluminum foil
parabolic antenna to blow through my walls (which worked).

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.