Deru

Darin Wayrynen darin at deru.net
Wed Aug 9 18:11:30 MST 2006

> Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Daniel Parraz <daniyel95 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Deru
> To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
>
> It's possible to get qwest DSL without Qwest phone line. This service is =
> called naked DSL from most providers that support it(qwest, bellsouth i t=
> hink). I have had naked DSL with Qwest in New Mexico, but was using "Qwes=
> t.net" ISP service, instead of the MSN junk.
>
> You will have to call multiple times, and speak with many people to get t=
> his service, as it seems customer support is either told not to offer as =
> it takes a cut from their MSN service, or maybe their CS could care less.=
> ..havent figured that one out yet.
>
> So, it is possible to run Qwest DSL without a Qwest phone line, and witho=
> ut MSN(if thats your purpose), but it can be a real pain to get someone i=
> n Sales or CS that is familiar with the plan. Be prepared for some frustr=
> ation.=20
>
> Daniel Parraz

If someone wishes to use Deru for their ISP - we can handle the order
from start to finish for you to save you the aggravation.  We are able
to order the naked DSL service from Qwest and phone service on top of
that should you wish to have it.  Just give us a call at (480) 998-7237
during business hours and we'll help you out.

:-)

Darin