looking for ecommerce kit

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 13:02:24 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

   I volunteered to help a friend get his ecommerce
site started, but I don't have free time to play
around with it or write a custom site. I originally
picked one based on asp.net, but it takes more work
than I have time to get it usable for him.

   Can anyone recomend a kit that is easy for a
less-savy person to use and is quick to set up? It
needs to be ready to take orders and collect payment.
If not, then the second choise is to get a kit to
allow him to market his product online.

Thanks
-j