Alternatives to osCommerce

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:16:57 MST 2006

The problem with that line of reasoning Foul is that yes PHP5 has been out
awhile, but it's adoption rate is very low compared to PHP4. The odd part is
that if it was written for PHP4, and you are running it under PHP5, it
should for the most part work. Directory issues maybe more related to if PHP
is running in safe mode or not. Also perhaps the version of PHP4 that was
running it before is not as updated as the PHP5 you are running now. You
never know, maybe a small change is what is causing the problem.

Would it be possible to provide an example of the error and description of
the problem you are having? I am not an osCommerce expert, but I bet I could
give some more insight as to whether it is a PHP issue or the software
itself.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell