ayttm & gnucash

Michael bmike101 at cox.net
Thu Apr 20 18:00:44 MST 2006

here is my sources.list:

# /etc/apt/sources.list
# Primary
deb ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ etch main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sarge main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb http://apt.mepis.org/3.3.2/ etch main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
# deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
# deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ etch main

# MEPIS apt pool - specific packages available on-line

# mplayer
# deb http://apt.mepis.org/3.3.1/ etch main
# deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main
~
~