ayttm & gnucash

Michael bmike101 at cox.net
Thu Apr 20 17:53:52 MST 2006

Is there a problem with these programs at the moment?  I tried to apt-get them
but it couldn't locate the ayttm package. As for gnucash I got unmet
dependencies. Last time this happened I discovered that if I dpkg -i some of
these  programs this rest would follow. Unfortunately, it isn't working this
time. Now that I think about it, it did download some things and then spit
out the unmet dependency error. I did google to see if there was a problem
but could discover nothing recent.

Observe:

bmike1 at 1[sda1]$ sudo apt-get install ayttm
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package ayttm

bmike1 at 1[sda1]$ sudo apt-get install gnucash
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  gnucash: Depends: bonobo (>= 1.0.22) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: libbonobo2 (>= 1.0.22) but it is not going to be installed

bmike1 at 1[sda1]$ sudo dpkg -i libguppi16
dpkg: error processing libguppi16 (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 libguppi16
bmike1 at 1[sda1]$ sudo dpkg -i libgtkhtml
dpkg: error processing libgtkhtml (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 libgtkhtml
bmike1 at 1[sda1]$ sudo dpkg -i libgnomeui32
dpkg: error processing libgnomeui32 (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 libgnomeui32
bmike1 at 1[sda1]$