OT: for sale

Rudolfo Munguia xaruum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:15:28 MST 2006

Hey all,

I am having to sell my personal workstation/server. It is a Dual Processor
machine I use for video editing, 3D animation, audio workstation (under
Windows, RedHat, and Gentoo), and fileserver/webserver. I have run vmware
for many years on it to use Solaris x86, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD. I am selling
it in the following configuration:

Toolless Case By HP with Polywell 300watt P/S
SuperMicro P6DBS Motherboard
    - Dual Processor
    - upto 1GB of memory
    - Dual UltraSCSI Controllers onboard
    - AGP 2x slot
    - 3 PCI slot
    - 2 ISA slot
    - USB/Serial/Parallel etc.
2 Pentium 3 Coppermine 600Mhz CPU's
512MB PC100 Memory
1 30GB Seagate Hard Drive IDE
1 ATI Radeon 7000 64MB PCI
Yamaha SCSI CDR
Generic 52x CDP
Adaptec SerialATA Card 2port
1 200GB Maxtor Hard Drive SATA
1 Intel Express 10/100Mb PCI Ethernet Card
1 Generic Audio Card

Obviously, I have spent about $1000 over the past 3 years, I know I won't
get that out of it. I have checked on Ebay and equivalent parts add up to a
little over $300. Please make a reasonable offer.

My end goal is $500, so I will put another system up for sale over the
weekend, and probably my Cisco router too if there is any interest out
there?

Thanks

Rudy