Any way to change video card drivers in text mode with Suse 9.3?

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss at granroth.org
Tue Sep 27 13:16:15 MST 2005

I'll run you through it when I get home (can't change the X display remotely).
In the meantime, though, I don't understand at all why you are doing a Save
As and what Autoinstallation has to do with this.  In general, it should just
be Hardware -> Graphics -> Change -> [make your changes] -> Accept -> Finish