Installed SUSE 9.3 w/ 15" LCD, then swapped to 17" LCD... res limited to 1024x

Bupkus bupkus2 at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 03:30:11 MST 2005

Well, I've done a new install and now, after an online update, I just
get a blank screen.  The monitor light blinks like it's in a screensaver
mode.  I made a couple of package additions beside the default.  I
selected Evolution from the Gnome package and the catagory for Simple
Apache server 2.
I am again re-installing, but this time in addition to the above, I'm
including Gnome as well as KDE.
The problem started with the Update.