Fedora

Bart Garst bartgarst at cox.net
Wed Sep 21 09:29:23 MST 2005

I have a copy of Fedora Core 2, disks 1-4, plus a rescue disk.

You can have them.

I'm in north Phoenix, but I can mail them to you if you like. Contac me
off-list to make arrangements.

Bart

====

Yes, Fedora 2.
Here is what they say I need:
The full Fedora installation (not including the source code CDs) is a set of
three CD-ROMs. If you have a dial-up connection, consider getting these CDs
through an alternate method, unless you want to spend the next week
downloading all of this data. Those with cable or DSL (Digital Subscriber
line) connections probably want to download it for themselves unless they
can't burn their own CD-ROMs. Again, in this case, you'll need to use one of
the alternative methods discussed in a moment.
Those who want to download and burn their own CDs either want to get Fedora
from its main Web site, or one of the official mirrors, which can often be
faster than the primary site. In either case, get the following files:
FC2-i386-disc1.iso
FC2-i386-disc2.iso
FC2-i386-disc3.iso
FC2-i386-disc4.iso