Fedora

ec eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 07:36:35 MST 2005

--- Lee Rhodes <lenelenellaogigonet> wrote:

> I'm a new member and I'm taking a beginners course
> in Linux. They require that I install Fedora next
> week and gave the site to go to download it. But
> they said if you have dial up (which I do that you
> could see about getting a hold of a user group to
> find out where I  can it already burned on CDs)CDs'm
> in Florence, AZ so Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe area would
> be where I would be willing to go to get it. I do
> have KnopKnoppixt I got to take a look at Linux.
> Many thanks!
> Lee> BEGIN:VCARVCARDVERSION:2.1
> N:Rhodes;Lee
> FN:LFN Rhodes
> ORG:LeneLenella'sputer Services;all
> TITLE:Owner\Tech
> NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:President -  Four
> Parks Seniors Computer Club 2003- 2005\ 2005-
> 2007=0D=0ATe=ATe ch Support for Lab
equipment=0D=0ATecATechport and
> IT consultant for the loc=loc al saliors
area.=0D=0AWebAWebMaster0AGraAGrandmother
> 8=0D=0A
> TEL;WORK;VOICE:520-868-4891
> TEL;WORK;FAX:520-868-4891
> ADR;ADRK:;;;Florence;AZ;85232;USA
> LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Florence, AZ
> 85232=0D=0AUSAAUSAADR;ADRE:;;;Florence;AZ;85232;USA
> LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Florence, AZ

85232=0D=0AUSAAUSAURL;HOME:httphttpenelenellasimess/Index.htmlhtmlEMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:lenelenellaogigonet
> REV:20050921T054652Z
> END:VCARVCARD>
There is an instinstallfests Saturday in West Tempe.
You just might want to go there if possible.

Here is the plug list homepage that has the meetings
including the times and locations of the
instinstallfestu are MORE than welcome to go to it and
install fedora there. I am sure that it will be
available there.

I am not going probably, but others will.

httphttplug.phoenix.az.uazmodules.php?phpmodlmodloade=FAQ&file=index&myfamyfaq&id_cat=3&categories=PLUG+Meetings&parent_id=0#q24

They require the students to be uniform, that is,
KnopKnoppixa 'flavor' of debidebian fedora is red hat
based. Therefore, yum, which is one of the
downdownloadertaller packages in red hat related o/s's
s'stisntilable for debidebianed or
reguregularilytalled at least (sorta permanent newbie
here). That is just one example of the 'differences'
and why they want everyone on the same page.

Using knopknoppixbidebianed) would be like using an e
different book to take a class and the instructor asks
you to turn in homework from page 102 questions 1-20!
It wouldn't happen unless you got the right book!

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,
just as does every other user.

Nothing more is expected.