Wireless setup

Donn dlshumway at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:03:57 MST 2005

What Model Fujitsu Laptop is it, and what wireless chip is built in it? I
have a Fujitsu N3010 with a Broadcom chipset (don't remember the model). I
had to use ndiswrapper and install the Broadcom Windows driver before the
hardware was detected.

What does lspci report?

On 9/20/05, Aron Smith <aronsmith1 at cox.net> wrote:

> can anybody tell me the settings for a basic wireless setup?
> autoprobe does not work when trying to install ipw-2200
> so if anyone can give me generic settings for
> disable
> associate
> auto_create
> led
> debug
> channel
> mode
> hwcrypto
> Fujitsu laptop built in 802.11b/g
> 1 Gb ram

Donn
"Sarcasm is the safe alternative to expressing anger."
--Richard North Patterson